Chris Lovasz, under the username Sips, is a Yogscast member, most known for his videos on the video games Orcs Must Die, Towns, Don't Starve, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Prison Architect, Dishonored and Garry's Mod. Sips is also well known for playing Minecraft with Sjin, and the two of them teamed up to create a dirt production company in Minecraft called SipsCo.
Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
CEO, President, Director & Owner of Sipsco, the quality dirt and decking company, Sips is a long-time friend of the Yogscast. His no nonsense mentality of 'Big Money, Big Women, Big Fun' has served him well to this day. One half of Team Double Dragon and one third of the Triforce podcast!
- Since 2006, Sips has been a vegetarian. He decided to go against supporting the meat processing industry when he watched a documentary on chicken processing .
- Sips lived in Orleans, Ottawa in Canada before moving to Jersey, a British Crown Dependency.
- Sips went to a French highschool, but doesn't really speak it anymore.
- Sips prefers smooth peanut butter to crunchy peanut butter.
- Sips was a guest on episodes 11, 75 and 242 of The Co-Optional Podcast.
- Sips has a son, who was dubbed Poopfeast420 by Yognau(gh)ts. In Triforce! Podcast #51, Lewis calls Sips' son Kurt. Sips also has a daughter as of October 2015, whom he dubbed as Tobjorn .
- Sips prefers Coca-Cola over Pepsi, and thinks that RC cola tastes like "piss".
- Sips met his wife, Claudine, on IRC in the late '90s. She is a year younger than Sips.
- The band Nirvana provided the inspiration for the username Sips. Some lyrics from the band's song, Tourette's, were jumbled up in the album's insert. One of these words was "piss", which was jumbled into the word "sips". Hence, the Sips username was born.
- Sips used to work at Canadian Tire.
- Sips took a 2-year computer programming course at Algonquin College in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Sips' mother bought Jingle Cats on VHS when he was about 14 years old.
- Sips used to use an electronic cigarette, but quit in 2019.
- Sips was once a janitor.
- Sips has always wanted to work at Subway as a sandwich artist.
- Sips once stated in a Reddit AMA that his favourite movie is Office Space .
- Sips has experienced Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response, or ASMR, as revealed in his playthrough of "The Beginners Guide."
- Sips claims he met his wife through lending gold for an epic mount in World of Warcraft.
- Simon accuses Sips of marrying Vyrianne in Whale Lords episode 4 ("Vyrianne is actually Sips' wife").
- Sips is known for singing popular songs from his youth and changing the lyrics to suit his desire, such as "Rock the Boat" and "Free Fallin'".
- Sips stated on a stream that when he makes Peanut butter and Jam sandwiches, he is heavy on the Peanut butter.
- One of Sips' favourite shows is the Golden Girls.
- Sips is ambidextrous.
- Sips has a tortoise called Terry, that he got in 6th February 2019.
- "You son of a gun!"
- "God damn it."
- "Oh shiiiit."
- "Big money, big women, big fun."
- "No? Just me? Possibly my dad?"
- "I'll do iiit!"
- "I did it mom!"
- "Aw, Sjjjiinnnn!"
- "It's gotta be said.."
- "Hey, silk-shirt guy!"
- "Don't worry Sjin, I got this."
- "God damn it, Sjin!"
- "Come on Sjin, ya' big dumb dumb."
- "Wah... What are you doing!?"
- "WHY IS THE BELT BELOW HIS ASS?"
- "Oh shit! The shipping and receiving!"
- "Prepare your buttholes."
- "Right in the kisser!"
- "God, what a big bastard."
- "GO WEST!..."
- "Magnificent bastard."
- "It's crazy, It's nuts"
- "Mr. Ideas here with another great idea!"
Series Guide Edit
- The following table shows the games and series' Chris Lovasz has played or participated in. Please note that the Current list only contains series uploaded to the creators channel in the last 30 days.
- YouTube (1)
- YouTube (2)
- YouTube (3)
- YouTube (4)
- Google+ (1)
- Google+ (2)
- Google+ (3)
- Google+ (4)