Yogscast Website Summary
Duncan joined the Yogscast as an artist in residence, making fantastic things in and out of Minecraft. The man behind the explosive wizard Fumblemore, Duncan very quickly became one of the most popular members of the Yogscast with his multiple Minecraft series. Currently he has 1.7M+ subscribers and over 700M views on YouTube.
- The following table shows the games and series Duncan Jones has played or participated in. Please note that the Current list only contains series uploaded to the creators channel in the last 30 days.
- Duncan played Old Peculier, Fumblemore, and Swampy Bogbeard in the Minecraft series, Shadow of Israphel
- Duncan has met the Chuckle Brothers
- Duncan has a sister named Rosie Jones, who is in a band called the Worry Dolls
- Duncan has an art degree
- Duncan has an A-Level in Electronics
- Duncan enjoys cooking
- Duncan is over 6 feet tall (over 183cm)
- Duncan's favourite drink is cider
- Duncan is from Devon
- Duncan once tried to dye his hair blue for a week, but it turned green
- Duncan in a live stream said his favourite artist was Johnny Rebel. This was probably a joke.
- Duncan was dumped by his high school girlfriend over his obsession with minecraft
- The name, "LividCoffee", came from MSN games; when Duncan signed up, it gave him a randomly generated username, which was "LividCoffee"
- Duncan has smoked a banana peel before
- Duncan was once a lifeguard
- Duncan is left-handed
- Duncan's Minecraft skin resembles Neil Patrick Harris's character, Doctor Horrible, from "Doctor Horrible's Sing-along Blog"
- Duncan makes cheese and his own jam
- Duncan's favourite Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavour is cinnamon bun
- When he was young, Duncan had a kangaroo cuddly toy
- Lewis once claimed on livestream that Duncan had seen him naked before. Duncan also says he has a photo of Lewis in the bath.
- Duncan has an alter-ego called Robin; a recurring soft voiced character based on someone named Robin that he used to know in school
- According to Duncan, the real Robin died years ago
- He took part in the YGA tour, coming in second place with nine points and a total of 350 shots.
- He created every single Minecraft skin used in Shadow of Israphel.
- It has been confirmed by Yogscast member Boba that Duncan, does in fact, lay eggs.
- "This is a disaster!"
- "Diamonds? Fuck yeah!"
- "I'm like fucking Aragorn!"
- "My god."
- "Oh god, why!"
- "Pretty cool."
- "Oh my god, what is he doing!?"
- "Hell yeah."
- "You're lying"
- "Don't worry, I've got wood."
- "Oh no, I fell off, FUCK!"
- "It's not okay!"
- "Oh shit, oh shit, OH SHIT."
- "I fucking love dinosaurs!"
- "Lol ur base is fuked."
- "I reckon..."
- "I'm alive! Oh, no I'm dead."
- "FUCKING LADDERS!"
- Google+ (YogscastLalna)
- Google+ (Duncan Jones, 1)
- Google+ (Duncan Jones, 2) available Wayback Machine
- Reddit user page