Ted J. Forsyth, full name being Edward James Forsyth, also known as Pyrion J. Flax, is a Content Producer for the Yogscast. He has been a friend of the Yogscast for years, appearing in the 2013 Christmas Livestreams and many Civilization V series, but finally joined in 2014.
Ted is primarily known for streaming Dota 2 and making humorous guides to characters and game mechanics and also commentates on professional Dota 2 matches. Ted has also made several Dota 2 rap parodies.
Currently, Ted co-hosts the Triforce! podcast together with Lewis and Sips, which notably saw the first mention of the fictional space bounty hunter Bodega in a series of short stories written by Ted.
- Ted lives in Twickenham, London.
- Ted calls his fans "The Flaxulence."
- Ted's birthday is on March 29th.
- Ted was the guest of episode 177 of The Shaft Podcast.
- Ted was the guest on episode 61 of The Co-Optional Podcast.
- Ted helped host the Dota 2 International Championships.
- Ted has a wife named Maddy Forsyth.
- Ted is originally from Dorset but grew up in Queens, New York.
- Ted once wrote programs for use in military equipment, but that they were never meant to be used in the first place.
- Ted uses an electronic cigarette.
- Ted once had a paper round and used a shopping trolley to deliver them.
- Ted named a plush owl after his sister's middle name, Elizabeth.
- Ted has an adopted son named Bleapo.
- Ted claimed to have work on a 'Psychic TV' show with the late Colin Fry, though no evidence has been found.
- Ted calls Lewis 'LewLew'
- Ted is 6 feet tall.
- Ted went to Plymouth University.
- Ted had a bike accident when he lived in New York at the age of seven, where a bike fell onto his head.
- Ted's father lives in Florida.
- Ted is the creator of the space bounty hunter and renowned badass Bodega.
- "Yeah, you fucking died, nerd!"
- "Stay away from My Balls and My Wife!"
- "My Wife has grown!"
- "HE'S A BURGER!"
- "GET HIS TEETH, QUICK! NICK HIS TEETH!"
- "GIVE HIM THE GOOSE!"
- "I HAVE DICK FINGERS!"