Yogscast Website SummaryEdit
Tom (aka Tom II) joined the team in 2013 as an editor. Upon the realisation that he was the second Tom on the Yogscast team, Tom II was forced to do battle with Tom I, the winner of which would be granted the title 'Tom of YogTowers', the loser would be stripped of all naming rights, only to be referred to as 'Old No Name'. The blood bath that ensued ended in an anticlimactic draw and it was decided that the name be split between both Toms.
- Tom was inside the Master Chief costume during the Yogscast Harlem Shake.
- Tom's Minecraft skin is the same as the YouTuber, OldManWillakers.
- Tom can't eat chocolate, potatoes, and tomatoes as he is allergic to nightshades.
- During the 2017 Jingle Jam Tom Bates lost a game of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare against Tom Hazell and shall hence be called Tim Bates because of it.
- Due to losing The Battle of the Tom's (a name for the event, coined by Tom Hazell just before the battle transpired), Tom Bates was christened Tim Bates, a punishment meted out by Hazell and assorted members of Yogtowers' artist and editors teams. Bates lost to Hazell, 1:2, in three rounds of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, during the Yogscast Jingle Jam 2017.